Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Year

So, as we stroll right into 2010, what are the New Year resolutions that have been made?  My first question to myself is just how willing am I to follow through.  I hope that I will because, like usual, the first thing on my list is to lose weight and be more healthy!  I have made several others...but I won't list them....just in case they don't "pan out".  (*chuckle*).

I just want 2010 to be an even better year than the one before.  As I was thinking about that "thought", I couldn't help but question myself again.....just how willing am I to help make it a better year.....do I even know how?  Well, the first thing I did was pray about the new  year, new beginnings and the willingness to follow through.  I'm going to "try"..... no one can ever ask anymore of you than to at least TRY!  I want to do something different this year....go somewhere I have never been before...make changes that I never thought I would make.  Ok, now, lets see....where to begin?  One thing that I am going to do better at is blogging and posting devotions and just deep inner thoughts.  I hope that as I ramble, you can see a part of you in my words....maybe the words will give you something to think about or even an answer to something you have questioned.  I may get deep, I may sound lame, but what I write comes from my heart and the thoughts that lie within......so, maybe it can't be all that bad! (*chuckle*).

Again, I remind myself and anyone who is reading....take the time to look around you and truly enjoy even the smallest of ordeals....those small things can usually make a mountain of a difference your life or how you deal with life.  Find the good in everything around you......may be really hard somedays (most days)...but never stop looking because it's there......and remember those unexpected blessings...if you aren't keeping your eyes open and your heart focused, you'll miss them......so, until later, let me wish you  a  Happy New Year....and that all those wishes, dreams, desires and resolutions will be found in 2010! ~~ Until Later

No comments: