Thursday, March 4, 2010

Been a little while since I last wrote...guess I have had writers' block!  I don't know!  Trying to decide what to talk about without rambling....wanting to make sense.  Life is busy again.........ummm, does it ever really slow down?  Sometimes it is like a maze and so hard to figure out a way out...or even a way to make it around the next corner sometimes.  There are places and things I want to go and do but trying to make a plan work to get there can be so difficult.  I can only be in one place at a time....so, there goes a thought on that cloning process...no, no, shaking my head....no, I don't toy with God's work!  Baseball season is up and running.  Cade's coach called for a short practice last night to get fitted for uniforms and go over some basics. 

Ok, so now I read back over what I just wrote and I feel like I am already rambling...but it's true.  How many of us spend so much time stressing over "making that plan for the day to get everything done that HAS to be done?"......... and the major question is............ does it ALL really HAVE to be done THAT day or could it actually be spread out over a couple days, but we are just too stubborn to ALLOW ourselves extra time for anything.  Oh Lord Forbid we would have extra time on our hands!  (*chuckle*)!!

Well, I am going home this evening, let the hubby prepare dinner, change into comfy clothes and hit my recliner...................ahhhh, oh and yea, I guess I can allow that  extra 5 seconds into my busy schedule for the DAYDREAM of an UNREALISTIC evening that I just had!!  (*BIG CHUCKLE*)~ Until Later

No comments: