Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A I sit in my comfy recliner, I seem to drift into a day dream.  Have you ever noticed that these day dreams can take us on a multitude of adventures?  Where have your dreams carried you?  Do you allow them to carry you to places.....places where you can actually relax for the moment.  No, I'm not totally loosing my mind, however, I want to place emphasis that there are more ways than one to reflect, relax and relive.  Ideas have been born through daydreams.....ideas, that when put into action, have become a source of happiness or adventure.......when allowed.  Simple things, such as thinking of a friend who may be in need of something and finding a way to fill a void for that person.......envision through a daydream.......turn it into a reality. Am I rambling?  Are you following me?  Listen carefully, read and re-read, if necessary.  "No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth."    My daydreams have actually brought questions......and then answers.  I have often wondered why some people may question a friendship that is shared by two people....sometimes it is questioned and curiosity seems to often convince that person there is more too a relationship than there actually is....shame on you curiosity......shame on you for having so much influence in peoples "thoughts".  (I get a big chuckle out of this sometimes).......Sometimes determining the difference in a daydream adventure and curiosity of unknown things can be quite difficult.  Always know that Friendship is a relationship of support, understanding, acceptance, love and trust......sometimes it is best to leave the definition right there.......for most times that is exactly what (and all) it is........so, "beat it curiosity".......only daydream adventures are allowed here.........so, my advise for you today is to sit back in your comfy recliner, lean your head back, let your daydreams take you to places that leave a smile on your face and in your heart......truly be a daydream believer! (*wink*)......and tell curiosity to stay where curiosity is actually needed!  ~ Until Later

No comments: