Thursday, January 5, 2012

The New Year is almost a week old.  Did I make a New Year Resolution?   In a way I did and in a way I didn't.  I tend to break resolutions easily so I decided to attempt to make some changes in my life that I feel pretty confident I can actually follow through.  I have decided to accept reality and not expect things to happen that I know have no possibility. But never let any aspect of life totally slip completely out of reach.  Does that mean I won't dream, hope or wish?  Oh no, my heart dances with all kinds of thoughts, desires and wishes.  When we give up our dreams, we give up alot of who we are.  It's just like the things in life we consider to be a saving grace to us in times of trials and tribulation.  The things in life that warm or melt your heart when you feel life is beating you up............but, sometimes reality won't allow those saving graces to be a true part of  your life.  So, again I ask, does that mean I won't dream, hope or wish?  Sometimes those things that are just beyond reach are the things that give us motivation to keep on pressing on from day to day.  It might not be an intricate part of your life, but it can hold that small place in your heart..........those small places that usually hold big things.  Never give up dreams, hopes and wishes and even though those saving graces may be just beyond reach...try hard to at least keep them at fingertip!

No comments: