Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Im At A Crossroad In Life......HELP!!

When I have a chance to read a book (which is not that often), I catch myself "becoming" that character in the story.  We all have that desire of a fantasy life within us, I guess.  I've often thought/wondered, could I write a book??  I use to write short stories in school and all my friends loved them.  Who knows.  Some tell me to start here, on this blog and see how people read and respond to what I write.  I may give it a shot, who knows.  I have lots of ideas I think would make good stories..........after watching lifetime movies and reading some of the "good summer reads" that were given to me this year, I think I could come up with one heck of a story line.  I doubt my story will have vampires and werewolves in it but who's to say?!!?  haha!!

For those of you who may be reading my blog and have more writing experience than me, I ask for your advice.............is it even worth it to see if "this could be my calling"??  Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.  Like I said, I have always done well with short stories..........who knows.  Keep checking back and see if I follow my heart or if I just chicken out and realize there are other avenues in life I need to take.  Seems lately I have been standing at a crossroad.................which way do I go??  

1 comment:

Amy McNeill said...

Go for it! I know you are talented and if this is where God leads you, He will provide the doors to open.