Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So many things on my mind tonight but I seem to have difficulty putting it in black and white.  Do you ever wonder why someone ask your opinion but never takes your advice, or ask you to assist them in something, yet they don't allow you to do your part of the task at hand?  I guess tonight as I write, I'm a little aggrivated.  So many times my hands want to fly in the air and my mouth wishes to have a mind of it's own and say "I'm done!".........why be apart of something you don't have a say so about?  ......... or better yet, you make a decision/call and you are contridicted.......if a person is suppose to assist in a task then they should have the ability to make a judgement call.  So when in life should we  make those decisions to walk away or either move on from something where you feel you are going nowhere??  So hard when you have heart strings attached with some of the aspects of the task at hand!  I know that everywhere I turn there will always be someone who craves the attention and the spotlight of acknowledgement to the point they will not allow others to make decisions even when the are suppose to assist in the subject at hand.  I have a situation like this and the best thing for me to do is pray about it right now........God works in mysterious ways and as I was about to leave tonight someone came to me and said "I have an idea of something I want to do and I think you are the perfect one to help me"............this person asked my opinion and when I gave it, they welcomed it with open arms and did not contradict me or totally ignore what I was saying.  It made me have some self worth in my ability.  Maybe this is God's way of telling me it's time to close one door and open another........and I'm seriously considering doing just that..............and where my heart strings are attached,  I will never loose those ties that bind, if I decide to move on from one thing to another.  I guess it all stems down to when you are given a responsibility, it's nice to be able to actually DO the job at hand and handle your responsibility.  It isn't benefiting anyone when you walk away each time feeling defeated..............wow, when I decided to blog tonight I wasn't sure what I was going to write about but I guess I have blogged and used this as my sounding board tonight.  Its' ok, it's helped!  Whatever works.....right!!??  As I read what I have written, the picture seems to be getting a little more clear on what I need to do..........however, I am not one to give up or quit mid stream........so I will give things one more attempt.  Sometimes when you feel you are going in circles, it's time to sit back and re-evaluate where you really need to be in life...........and remember when you are involved in something with another person, value their ability to make wise decisions as well.....try hard to bite your tongue and not contradict everything they do or a decision they make.  It usually comes back to haunt the one who does that because they end up loosing someone that did more (or could do more) than they were given credit for............! 

Ok so this post was a venting opportunity for me.............sorry but thanks!  My last post indicated I may decide to follow through on a long time dream of writing.  I have not started yet, but just may start in the near future............but for now, I will kick back in my recliner and relax because everything is off my shoulders......regardless if anyone ever reads this or not, I feel better!  Until Next Time~~  Hugs to All !

No comments: